الأحد، 5 فبراير 2012

Barbie doll by Christian Louboutin

Why, oh why did this collection not exist when we were kids ? I mean, really! Think of all the fun we could've had! Barbie has fantastic legs . I really like to add a Christian Louboutin Barbie to my collection _. I have always loved Barbie because they were beautiful and I used to love the smell of NEW BARBIE .

Now Mr. Louboutin has gone one step further and dipped his fashion magic wand into the iconic world of the Barbie doll. When you lay eyes on the Christian Louboutin Barbie, you will not believe that it is even a doll. His version of this much-adored icon is based on the likeness of his muse, who just happens to be his goddaughter.

Barbie is one of my weaknesses net-a-porter & amazon sites will definitely be a struggle for me to avoid spending money. Please pray for me
I am so serious ............ :S


In addition, Christian Louboutin is starring in a photo diary with Barbie, titled My Year in Paris 
  With Christian Louboutin which comes with the jewel thief Barbie.




it’s pretty damn awesome and I would love to be able to collect them all.

ليست هناك تعليقات: